MAGPUL Ambi Sling Attachment Point
- Allows a range of motion greater than 180 degrees, enabling true ambidextrous weapon manipulation for both left and right handed shooters.
- Replaces the standard AR15/M4 carbine stock receiver end plate, minimizing sling snagging and facilitating easy transition to and from weapon and reaction side shoulders.
- Works with one-point type slings with snap hook style attachments such as the Magpul MS3.
- Made from precision cast black manganese phosphatized steel, compatible with both mil-spec and commercial-spec carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes).
- Proven to withstand stress tests of over 300lbs.
- Accepts snap hook style attachments such as HK hooks, MASH hooks, and the Magpul Paraclip™
- Durable welded link ring
- Works with both mil-spec and commercial-spec carbine receiver extensions
*NOT compatible with A1/A2 fixed stocks as well as any other similarly mounted stock such as the Magpul PRS®, UBR®, and MOE® Rifle Stocks.
Made in U.S.A.