Lancer L5 Advanced Warfighter Magazine
10/30 (10 Round magazine in a 30 round body), 5.56mm x 45/ .223 Rem
These are manufactured by Lancer as 10/30 magazines and not by us or a 3rd party.
These don't have the ugly silver rivet many 10/30 after market mods have.
These Are 10 Round Magazines.
Application: M4, M16, AR15, HK416, ARX160, SCAR16, SA80, SIG556, ACR, Generic AR15s/ M16s
VC Defense is a Lancer Distributor. Dealer orders are welcome. Call 805-380-6486 or email Sales@VCDefense.com for price sheet.
FEATURES & OPTIONS:
• Hardened steel feed lips
• Impact resistant polymer body
• Available Translucent or Opaque
• Top of magazine catch is steel
• Non-tilt follower
• Constant curve internal geometry
• Stainless steel spring
• Aggressive texturing on body for positive grip
• Slim body design
• Slide on bottom, easy to dissemble
• Translucent bodies have round count markers
• Vehicle Storage
- The L5 AWM can be stored loaded in unconditioned environments; from +180º F to -50º F
• MADE IN THE USA – Designed, Tooled, Manufactured and Assembled in the United States of America
The L5 AWM fills the gap between the current metal and polymer magazine designs, combining the best features from both designs into a unique hybrid magazine.
L5 AWM has the reliability of a steel magazine, the durability of a polymer magazine and the weight of an aluminum magazine.
Unique to the AWM is the one piece wrap-around hardened steel feed lip assembly that is permanently attached to an impact resistant polymer body. The hardened steel feed lips won’t bend, break or deform due to rough handling or long term storage.
An aggressive surface texture has been applied to the polymer body to improve gripping and retrieval from pouches. The combination of steel and polymer results in a lightweight, robust magazine tough enough for professional use.
The internal geometry of the Advanced Warfighter Magazine is a constant curve that has been maximized to feed the 5.56X45mm NATO round and has a non-tilting follower for trouble-free feeding. The feed lips are made from a single piece of
precision formed steel that is hardened, then PTFE coated for corrosion resistance. The body and component materials are corrosion and chemical resistant, passing military chemical testing, including exposure to DEET.
The L5 AWM is compatible with modern weapon systems; M4/M16/AR, HK416, SCAR16, and the ARX160 to name a few and is available in 5, 10, 20, and 30 round capacities with a translucent or opaque polymer body.
The L5 AWM Translucent Advantage for Professionals
• Increases Op-Tempo
- Pre-combat inspections and checks
- Post contact checks
- Speeds ammunition consolidation
• Tactical Magazine Changes
- The aggressive body texture improves gripping
- Drops free from lower receivers
- The magazine is designed to resist damage from rough handling, dropping and abuse
• Vehicle Storage
- The L5 AWM can be stored loaded in unconditioned environments; from
+180º F to -50º F
• Ammunition Carry Policy
- Rapidly know what’s loaded
• Shared Resources –
expedites shift change
- Know your round count
- Translucency allows range or
shift personnel to see if their
magazine is serviceable
• Training Safety
- Visual inspection lets everyone
know how many rounds are
on the firing line
- Quickly identify what’s loaded;
live rounds, blanks or
Warranty: All Lancer Systems magazines are 100% warranted against manufacturer’s defects. Defective magazines will be repaired or replaced at the sole discretion of Lancer Systems. Unauthorized modifications or deliberate abuse will void warranty.
EXPORT RESTRICTIONS: These parts are a United States Munitions List (USML) item, Section 121.1, Category I(h) and is subject to ITAR requirements that can be found in Subchapter M, Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120 through 130 (22CFR 120-130). A license from the US Department of State is required to Export these products.